If you’ve got a background in web design or web development (front- or back-end ), or are interested in web sales or marketing, please get in touch.
Web development we do:
If you’re interested in taking on a variety of work, from working on client projects to the development of internal web applications, get in touch. The more of the following that describes you, the better.
- PHP should be your language of choice. If you have some or all of the following, it’d be a great start:
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks, preferably the Zend Framework
- Experience with WordPress development (Themes and/or Plugins)
- You’ve done some development with Magento eCommerce
- HTML5 & CSS3 should be second nature (working within web standards is important, so you also know your way around xHTML / CSS).
- Have an interest in what’s happening with web technologies in general.
- All the other usual job spec stuff: you should have good communication skills, play nice with others, etc.
Marketing skills of interest
Most importantly, you should be comfortable interacting online and must have an online presence to demonstrate it. Areas you’re interested could include:
- Metrics / Analytics / Conversion Funnels / KPIs
- A/B testing
- Social Media
- SEM / Online advertising & banners
- Marketing Automation / Retargeting
- Service design (touch points)
- APIs for business development
- Proactive customer support
Get in touch
If you’re interested, send an email with your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
It would be useful if you included your level of experience and let us know what type of work you’re looking for (for example, work experience / internship / contracting / full-time).